These are the stories of my life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogging about my life

Go down

Blogging about my life Empty Blogging about my life

Post by Admin Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:41 am

A lot has been going on in my life. A whole lot, in fact. The past few months have gone by in a flash. I guess that's to be expected. We're already in July of 2018. That's crazy. I hate southern California. It's way too hot for my taste. 120 degrees is just awful, and I can't enjoy it, especially when my skin burns easily. I'm doing fine. In my last post, I talked about how my sister was causing me to be depressed. I'm doing much better now. She doesn't want to be in the house anymore, because she's afraid of being in here due to the fact that she constantly hears voices. She's still refusing to take her medicine. She stays out in our dad's truck all day and forces him to drive her around all day and all night. He doesn't think he can do anything about it, because of the way she treats him if he doesn't do what she wants him to do, so he does what she wants. I've called Adult Protective Services because I've seen her hit and kick our 63 year old dad, but they're not doing anything. So, I'm fine, but I'm worried about my dad because he has high blood pressure and high cholesterol and he can get a heart attack if he's under too much stress. I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack yet. I'm completely opposite from who my sister is. I'm very nurturing, and I have sensitive feelings. I love taking care of people. Taking care of people is like an insatiable need that I have. I want to do everything I can to become a caregiver. Right now I'm a Paid Survey Taker, and it's ok. I can stay at home and take surveys on the internet, but it's not really making me happy in any way. I hope I can do something much more fulfilling one of these days.

Admin
Admin

https://talesofmylife.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down