These are the stories of my life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I pay it forward

Go down

How I pay it forward Empty How I pay it forward

Post by Admin Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Hello world, here I am again. I know it's been quite some time since I last posted. I guess that means things in my life are going well. And they are. Single life is good, not amazing, but at least I'm happy. You see, I'm not the type of person who stays depressed when I get depressed. I may be depressed for a while, but I don't stay that way. I was blessed with a good sense of humor, which means that I'm generally happy and I'm really grateful to have that as an aspect of my personality. I'm also very giggly and can be very bubbly at times.

I don't need a relationship in order to be happy. What gives me strength, and what makes me happy is being there for the people I care about and doing things for them that will make them happy. I call that paying it forward. I get no greater feeling than when I do something for people to make they feel good.

I have this elderly friend who has told me stories about how she has taken care of people who needed something or other, and I just love hearing those stories. It makes knowing her and being friends with her that much more special. So I like to follow her example. In my last post, I talked about how I crochet. I sell some of the stuff that I make, but I also give some of it away because it makes people happy and I enjoy making people feel good. I praise God every day for giving me a kind and loving heart.

I'm also in this group on Facebook where I conduct free giveaways and I give away some of the things that I make. It's a great group full of people who appreciate the goodness of others.

Admin
Admin

https://talesofmylife.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum