These are the stories of my life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving And Being Loved By A Fur Baby

Go down

Loving And Being Loved By A Fur Baby Empty Loving And Being Loved By A Fur Baby

Post by Admin Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:52 pm

When a pet becomes your world, you also become theirs. They rely on you for food, shelter and companionship. They become so attached to you because they know that you care for them and love them.
There are 3 pets in my household. One is mine, and the other 2 belong to my older sisters. My dog is a senior and she's about 13 years old. She's one of the best and most obedient pets I've ever had, and she's getting to the age where sooner or later I'm going to have to say goodbye.
In the years that I've had her, she's given me more love, companionship and friendship than I've ever had from any other pet and I could only hope she knows how much I love her. I treasure her as if she were my own flesh and blood which is why I often call her my baby. Animals don't just need us for food. Yeah they do need to be fed, but in my heart, dogs are a special kind of animal. Dogs need us for companionship, love, shelter and warmth. We also need them. I believe that in a way, dogs know that we love them. They know we shelter them and take care of them and they are giving back by doing the same thing. They protect us from predators, they love us, care for us and they give us companionship the same way that we do for them.
That's why I love dogs so much, and that's also why they are my favorite animal companions. I will always treasure my dog and I will never forget how her companionship makes me feel.

Admin
Admin

https://talesofmylife.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum